Reviews for "Tanooky Tracks"

great game!

Nice art work and a great game to waste your time with. I played this with my little brother and sister and yeah, they liked it. Well I don't mind if this game was a remake what matters the most was the whole game play. I liked how the tanookys show up when I made the right turn, haha but I can't find Gildos.

Highly enjoyed this game. For a few reasons:

The riddles are all their own. Each are different from the other. The cursor does not change and give away clickables ^^ The art is wonderful. I kind of feel like I'm playing around inside one of the story books I read when I was little. And last. the short quick story is cute. Obviously, sprites that enter the house do like to wreak havoc and play stupid games with us. Nice job. Thumbs up. Was very relaxing for me. Thank you. ^^

Game is fairly easy if you're good at solving puzzles.

Really loved this game. Gets you thinking logically.

love the artwork, the game-play is great but for the love of me I cannot find the last coin