Reviews for "Tanooky Tracks"

I want to play this game so bad! unfortunately, it no longer allows me to go up or down in my inventory. come on!

I really liked the game
but
newgrounds(dot)com/portal/view/577550

BeardshakerGames responds:

Thank's for your attention. This game is a remake and not stolen. For further information please check the updated author comment.

This looks very familiar, I wont vote as i think it may be stolen

BeardshakerGames responds:

Anytime I click start it doesn't actually do anything...so I refresh and it lets me do it, but then it won't let me click any of the dialogue so it's a big fat ZERO for me.