Reviews for "Tanooky Tracks"

The LoZ music is a nice touch

i liked but got stuck in a bug where i tried using the items but they just disappeared...

Couldnt play it well, theres a game breaking bug :/

I would like this a little more if it didn't keep glitching. Sometimes when I try moving certain items in my inventory the item disappears and then reappears, but after that I can't scroll through my items. And for some reason this causes the rest of the game to seize up, I had to refresh because the playing cards wouldn't respond. I'll give it a three just because it IS a nice game and I enjoy it a lot, I just wish I could play all the way through.

I'd give you more - the art is beautiful and the puzzles are mostly thought-provoking - but there is a hideous problem that I've had with this game since I played it on Kongregate.

Rachel's puzzle is the most obnoxious bit of pixelbitching I've dealt with in ages. The beautiful artwork is so detailed that the dull brown coins completely vanish against it, and because your cursor is static (that is to say, it doesn't give any hint if it's over a clickable object), you're reduced to hammering on the mouse button if you think you're anywhere near a coin. Given such things as the completely-useless knobs on Grilo's screen (which look vaguely like the coins), this is a massive waste of time and horribly repetitive.

This one puzzle is a huge misstep and does the game a terrible disservice, robbing it of any replay value.