Reviews for "Tanooky Tracks"

Super cute. Love the concept, puzzles, items, monsters, artwork, music etc. Only problem is that I had to start the game over twice from glitches with the inventory. Otherwise, wonderful! A little short, but fun!

BeardshakerGames responds:

Thanks for your feedback. Would you please send me a PM with a further description of the glitches, you have seen? This would be very helpfull :]

I finally found the 10th coin!! It took me ages but it was worth it, awesome game!

Pretty fun. The puzzles were well made (and some gave me trouble, but I got it without looking up the extra hints).

This was a really good game, with very well-designed puzzles. Like others said, there is an item glitch. Thankfully, it correct itself when you pick up an item, but I wonder what would happen if there were no items left to pick up?

Also, it would be nice if you made it easier to see how to go up a floor in the beginning. It took me a couple minutes to realize that it was at the top of the screen.

I loved it, it was fun and the artwork is great but the story could have been better than that, I want to know why those two look very scared at those seemingly harmless creatures and the ending was so simple, she just thanked me, other than that everything was perfect and hope to see more of this.