Reviews for "Tanooky Tracks"

4.5/5
We need more puzzles!
Nice work

dude, i loved it great puzzles adorable art style the music gave a special touch to the mood (cant thank you enough for the hint button) creative puzzles. This one is going to my favourites. WAIT i almost forgot is alfa a girl or a guy??? i cant figure it out

Just the perfect amount of difficulty for me. It was hard, but with only four rooms and a reasonable amount of challenge, it didn't take me too long. Killed an hour and I felt proud beating it.
The art is pretty amazing as well

Wow that was a great, well-thought-out game. The art was really well done and i thought the music was nice and relaxing, giving you enough time to solve the puzzles.

The puzzles where very good, mind you i would have been lost had it not been for the "extra hints"

Nice job anywayz :]

The art was beautiful, I love your style.

I thought the puzzles were just the perfect level of difficulty for me. They were all so creatively put together, and all so different, I found it very cute.

As others have said, there's this irritating glitch that won't allow you to scroll down, and occasionally throws your object to the right side of your "toolbar". I was able to work around that, but it was very confusing because I thought it was a part of the gamet. It would also be nice if you could make it more obvious that there were more rooms. I spend the first couple of minutes clicking nothing.

All in all, I really enjoyed it and I hope to see more of these.