Reviews for "ShapeFit"

very well good puzzle game

Very intelligent puzzle game.
It seems childish at first sight but it's incredibly hard and requires a lot of concentration.
Keeping everything minimal was a good idea, it avoids distractions.
This game is best played in many short sessions as long ones tend to make your head hurt.

Many times, the snap-fit of the pieces doesn't work correctly and I have to drag it into place again from the bottom. I know it doesn't seem like a huge problem but considering you have to make a hundred moves in a puzzle, it is.
The puzzle packs were oddly arranged. The nature pack was more difficult than heroes and the transport pack was the easiest of all. The patterns pack however was insanely hard. I had to use external help for that.
Once you use a hint for a level and then return to the menu without solving it, the hint is not restored.
The half-solution isn't saved either.

All in all, a great puzzle game that will require all your brain power.
I hope to see more packs soon.

I could have sworn I saw some stuff with your name, but I never played it. This was actually fairly decent because of how original it was. I think my main beef with it is that I'm just not good at this. It's kind of like Sudoku, where you have to think everything through to get ahead. I did appreciate this was what it was. I liked how it didn't try to be too fancy or anything.

Seeing as how it's so much harder than it looks, you wouldn't even need to have anything fancy. It's amazing how many ways you can use the items. What's even more amazing is that there's still probably only one way to win. The music was nice and seemed to fit the mood. Congrats to you for making such a difficult game!

great game i like these kinds of games there tough but not to tough i like how u can choose what lvl u play but there still a "reward" for solving some puzzles by unlocking more packs very glad it got medals make moore

it could be harder and you should probably revise the shapes of the numbers because they look awkward a great game otherwise