Reviews for "Moonlight"

Very beautiful game! The atmosphere is quite beautiful and the game play is simple yet intuitive and engaging. As specified the game does lag a little bit which could potentially mess up the immersion into the game. Might I suggest trying to load your assets from a server interchangeably? It turns out with flash games mp3 and image files can be the largest assets that contribute to lag, especially animations.

Also, the music although beautiful is a tiny bit loud. turn down the volume a bit (or give the option for the player to tune it to their liking) and I think that this game would be great!

Other than that this game is going in my favorites list!

Almakos responds:

Thank you for this nice and helpful review.
From what I've noticed, worst performance enemies are collisions and other opened flash applications running at the same time. Animations and sounds without physics still gave 60 FPS when I was testing. So I need somehow optimise code even further.
As for the sound volume, I will make tweak-able volume control in the second part.

Thank you!

Ah,Gymnopedia. You,my good sir,get all my stars only for putting this beautiful song into such a cute game. Ah,it's a bit short,but what do you want...i can play it forever. :)

There's some frustrating freezes, I can confirm that. All the rest is very good except this technical problem. Thanks for bringing us fun/

Almakos responds:

that's what happens when amateur touches code =)
I hope to improve
Thanks for playing!

I find myself coming back to play this game frequently. This game is Amazing. I love the soundtrack and the simplicity of the game.

Almakos responds:

it is extremely rewarding and inspirational to read comments like that =)

Excellent concept, beautiful soundtrack, exceptional quality and art. Needs variety though, new levels perhaps. Otherwise, fantastic work. I hope to see more.

Almakos responds:

Working hard on depth, variety and story at the moment.