For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "A Tale of Colours"

The game is really good, but medals are not working. Fix this, please, and PM me.

Great game. There was a bug that trapped me in between the walls in the cave but i escaped after jumping around in the corner a bunch of times. I collected all medals but one. What's the secret medal? I gave you five stars so help a brutha out.

Pretty nice game, but found a couple of glitches:

- Sometimes when jump-gliding at the superfices makes you "go through" the floor/dirt, making yourself go stuck, only way to fix is is to go all the way down and go through a hole.

- You can actually levitate if you glide at the waterfall slopes, carefully glide at one and you start sliding upwards, making it repeat the glide animation and start going up, as soon you don't touch anything you'll keep going up, not really helpful, but it's pretty cool to see.

Overall, it got me entertained for 40 minutes or so, but damn, i can't find the really hidden chest, any hints for it?

Pretty great all-around. I found all but one of the treasures before finishing the game, I might go back to try and find that last one.

Had a metroidvania feel to it, and in my opinion, that is the BEST feeling a game can have, even in one as short as this.

A very satisfying game. some bits made want to rip my hair out, but other than that, PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER!!