For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 42 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "A Tale of Colours"

Good concept of the game, funny and easy to play, Immediate satisfaction, a a reasonable ammount of achievements ;)

The only reason I voted 4 and not 5 is because of the gameplay when you jump and hit a hall over your head you lose your double jump ability and tends to get annoying over time.

Also some sounds are a little way to loud, and with bugs corrected and another sequel would be the cherry in the top ;).

Good Job

Does not load. Simply doesn't load.

A nice game i like it make a sequal

Great game, I found it entirely relaxing just running around looking for treasures.
Most of all though, I loved the graphics. I was literally blown away from the first jump watching her hair and clothes flutter in the wind, it gave the whole thing a kinda anime like quality.
I think this may be my favourite graphics on NG ever
my favourite graphics on NG ever!
my favourite graphics on NG ever!!!!
(3 times for emphasis the graphics really are that cool)

GREETINGS MORTAL THIS IS VERY HUMILLIATING AND IMBARISSING! HA
Well made and adventures! YOU. ARE. AWESOME!