For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "A Tale of Colours"

This game was awesome. There were no bad parts about this game, I felt. I'm glad I found this.

Terrible TERRIBLE controls, but in spite of that I played a surprisingly long time. Please, if you do more with this engine, make the movements less jerky. The tips of my fingers are kinda throbby...

Anyway, the graphics and music were OK. They had a kinda 90s lo-fi feel, lol. Must be something to do with turning photos into pixel art. I liked exploring, so the level design wasn't too terrible. But, yeah...the controls... I'm pretty sure I'd love this game if it was more playable.

Also, save point guy was awesome. XD

The most annoyning part of this game for me is that stupid tree still good game

I fall into the wall and couldn`t get out. I cann`t restart, cann`t get out. That`s why only 3,5.

best game EVER!!!