Reviews for "Snowdrift"

It's been a while since I've seen something so unique on NG! I will say it isn't completely original but it is still a great job well done! I look forward to seeing more from you!

Placeable responds:

Glad you liked it. The game didn't do as well as I had hoped which is a shame, I think it's a really original game unlike many others here on NG.

the grapics are cool!!

Got glitched up. Looks like a very well planned story though. Fix the bugs and I'll definitely play it again.
P.S. When you go outside for first time and go up, you go to a scene... I tried using lantern there, but it sent me back to first area. Couldn't move.

Placeable responds:

Hello, what kind of bug are you referring to?

Think you got to the alternative dimension area. Its fine really. Yeah sometimes it can be a bit strange if it tries to port you to the dimension while you are changing/switching/transitioning areas.

Probably what happened to you. Nothing game breaking though.

= Reminds me of Secret of Mana... The good old days of Snes... It pretty much looks like the same tile set..

very nice just not my type of game i died really quick and couldt even see the picture because i was looking at the inventory