Reviews for "Snowdrift"

i't a grat short game, it culd be improved but it's a good concep

5 years ago, more or less, I was home alone. I see this game on the frontpage, and I give it a shot... after all... I LOVE RPGs, i love pixel art, and I love survival games as well :D start playing it, and I really get into the story. Anyway, things begin to be scary, when I go to sleep, I see horrible things (is that gore?).

My friend gets home, I tell him "man, you GOTTA try this game! is pretty scary", so he starts playing it... nothing weird happen... nothing scary happen... it is the 3rd day and someone knocks the door while he sleeps, I am scared like hell! he wakes up and goes to open the door, as I tell him "don´t go man!! stay inside!!!". He doesn´t listen to me, he goes to the door, and finds a hooded man who asks him several questions... he answers those questions very sincerely. He starts running into the hooded man very often on the woods, and on the nights. He is tired, so he stops playing, but turns to me and say: "it's a pretty interesting game... i don't find it scary at all, tho".

He goes to sleep, and I play the game again... this time, I have no nightmares anymore. I am scared like hell, so I never play again.

5 years later, I find it, my friend is on a trip, so he won't come home tonight and I am alone. It is midnight "boy! I was a pussy for being scared for this!"... but suddenly, something wakes me up on the night... I go out to look for it but there is nothing... anyway, suddenly, someone laughes, and I find myself in a colorful place, full of light.

Ctrl+W. Alt+F4, enter, Alt+F4, enter. Go to bed. Hide inside the sheets. I am shivering.

pretty awesome game! i love it. Every time I play it, it gets different, you are a genius Placeable!

AWSOME!! I really like my scare jumps!!
Scrary too!!
Pixel art: 5 stars!!
Story: 5 stars!!

jesus christ how did you made this beautifull amnesia style horror survivor game so amazing retro vintage and the death animations are just wow !

VERY atmospheric game, so hopeless, so imbued with loneliness, so despair, 10/10

don't care about bugs and hardness, I just wanna know WHAT is behind that inaccessible area above the lake, maybe someone survived.

thank you for that unforgettable experience