Reviews for "Gears And Chains Spin It"

Look at what we have here... A clever puzzle game, with a pretty unique gear theme. The colors in the game look drab, but I think it goes well with the industrial appearance to accompany the Gear theme. The puzzles are challenging, and quite rewarding. The music gets on my nerves, however. I can only hear it so much before I want to turn off the audio. Not much else to say, but a nice Puzzle game. I would like to see more.

A very interesting game. Easy in the beginning but its gets interesting after a few minutes. Not so easy but worth the try. Try it. You will not regret it.I loved it.