Reviews for "Gears And Chains Spin It"

Medals not work!

I thought this was a really cool game. I knew it was way too easy at first. The part that I found to be unforgiveable was when you got to Level 6. There was only one gear that was moving, so how could you connect all those gears?! I am surprised at how original this was. Normally, it would take awhile for something like this to be a game you would get used to it.

It still seemed to really get good right away. I also thought the music was really cool and quite unique. It seemed to fit the overall mechanized tone of the game. It didn't have a lot going on, but it was actually well detailed! It was just fun to watch everything move.

Great game!

Looks good, but medals don't work.

Very difficult... i had a lot of fun though. Very original and very nice idea and it has a nice steady pace and progressively gets more difficult. Nice work! :D

4.5/5 stars