Reviews for "SlenDerp"

That is how I envisioned!

Bravo! Very nice game, very nice animation. Good job, I will be expecting more like this from you

Awesome parody man! Don't let people like that moron a couple comments back make you angry. It's the internet and trolls are everywhere. It's just the way it is.

Speedo responds:

Like I've said before, I love my haters just as much as my... lovers. If a person gives me a zero and has a valid reason behind it, then I don't mind, but if they're gonna' zero-bomb because "FCUK YOH FAGGT THIS SHIT LEVE TEH GAME ALON" and they clearly didn't get the joke, then I just LOVE putting them in their place. With my weiner.

These movies always make me laugh!
You my friend, have a talent of art, and humor!
Keep up the good work!

Cool, thanks deeeewwwwwd!

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHAHAHAHAH (dats me laffin)

COOL, BROSEPH. COOL.