Reviews for "MadnessEchoCollab3 Pt1"

no lie it was good but i think the die over bull shit

Been with madness stuff for years as I'm sure most of the people watching this have. This was pretty good, however the scenes were too fast. I did find the Ellvis one hilarious though.

i find that almost every animation was a bit bad, short, and some even unnecesarilly overpowered, the ellvis one was by far the best, had balanced kills, there was always action, the character was cool, and the ending was funny. the other two i think that were second place were the blood bending ones, i find them quite short, but they are still awesome. i think all the other animations gave you 2.5 stars, and the three i mentioned earned you another star. as for the vote, i will be nice and give a four, i think its fair since the effort you guys put effort on this and i havent watched the other part,maybe you are keeping the best for the end....?

liuzirui1122 responds:

It's fair. Thanks for ya review

pure awesomeness