Reviews for "Robot Hero"

Not bad a little great keep up the great work

Jeez, a difficulty setting would be nice XD. Half the time I was just spamming buttons because it was to hard for me :P. The gameplay it self was nice and it played smoothly on my computer without any lag. Sorry that you couldn't get this game in on time but it was really fun and I actually did like doing a review over this game. Like you said some of the song were synced weird and counting the point that i don't have a mouse i had a hard time using the computer's mouse on some of the levels. Audio was nice and I LOVED the main screen, well animated and pretty creative. Nyan cat song was pretty funny since all I did was just click a & s at the same time as fast as I could. I think that you did a good job and adding medals wouldn't be a bad idea at all.

Three out of Five and I hope that you add more stuff to this in the future.

Not bad, just a little out of the average I guess. Found it weird playing Osu! somewhere which isn't Osu! XD.

lol i have 7 medals

The game in its current state has plenty of potential but just isn't polished enough as you stated in your comments. When ever you correctly hit a note you should have a sound effect to make it seem like you are having a effect on the game instead of just pushing buttons, I must noticed this on the last stage as that had could of been fun with sound effects. But considering you started this last year, I found it fun.