Reviews for "Robot Hero"

the first part was fun but the rest of it was frustrating

I was hoping this would be a platformer game, but it doesn't really matter. What does matter is that it was cool how you had different ways of playing each level. If "level" is even what you would call it. One one level, I could just put all my fingers on the keys at once and couldn't even lose points over it! Of course, that might have cost me my medal. I'm not sure, because it was really hard to get these medals, even when there were so many of them.

I had long forgotten Robot Day. I guess there are always going to be stuff we miss the first time it comes on the portal. I've listened to so much music here, it's fun to hear this stuff. I like how it has a positive beat to it. Not great, but it's worth checking out.

Prid-Outing responds:

Thanks for a great, honest review :)

Great game i like how you put his world in there the only positive thing about sonic 06. If it had more songs it would be 5 stars! Great job

Jeez, a difficulty setting would be nice XD. Half the time I was just spamming buttons because it was to hard for me :P. The gameplay it self was nice and it played smoothly on my computer without any lag. Sorry that you couldn't get this game in on time but it was really fun and I actually did like doing a review over this game. Like you said some of the song were synced weird and counting the point that i don't have a mouse i had a hard time using the computer's mouse on some of the levels. Audio was nice and I LOVED the main screen, well animated and pretty creative. Nyan cat song was pretty funny since all I did was just click a & s at the same time as fast as I could. I think that you did a good job and adding medals wouldn't be a bad idea at all.

Three out of Five and I hope that you add more stuff to this in the future.

lol i have 7 medals