Reviews for "Robot Hero"

Rlly awesome music game ,i like these songs and the best in this it the parody of xbox menu.Very GOOG JOB! 5 Stars for u! ^^

Thanks a lot :D

love the game. the different control types were a nice touch and the choice of music was excellent. looking forward to the update.

The various modes of gameplay make this game infinitely more enjoyable than any other rhythm game (even though I sucked just as much XD).
Overall, an excellent game!

Prid-Outing responds:

Thanks a lot for the wonderful review. I am very glad that someone appreciates this game :)

Absolute Genius game with perfect songs . Very well done!

Thanks a million :D

Very good, and the bonus song reminds me of Scott Pilgrim Vs. The world: The game

5/5 + Fav