Reviews for "Robot Hero"

This looks like it has some good potential. I like the visuals and the music, but it has some flaws.

First of all, it isn't really a game. When I missed 100% of the notes it would just keep on going and at the end of the song say things like "amazing" or "excellent" even though I clearly wasn't. There was no summary of notes hit or anything either, so the experience was really the same regardless of what I did. It's more like a video.

Secondly, if hitting notes did matter, it would be way, way too hard. Tons of notes fly at me rapidly. I'm just not that good, especially when the UI changes constantly and I don't have a chance to get used to it.

meh.

lagged too much but otherwise okay

the timing for it is way off. i hit the note when I'm suppose to and it doesn't even register it. also it is kinda annoying how all the medals are 100%ing the songs on normal or hard.

nope