Reviews for "Robot Hero"

I appreciate someone decided to make a rhythm game which wasn't just poorly-made DDR clone number 10 thousand.

Unfortunately the rhythm is entirely off and you're better off just playing it muted and trying to eyeball it.

Prid-Outing responds:

Thanks for the response! Looking back at it, the gameplay has vast improvement potential, but that's largely due to my inferior skills at the time. However, I'm glad I managed to finish developing the game in time for Robot Day, and at the very least try to implement my idea of a better type of rhythmic game. Thanks for playing it :)

This is amazing; personally because I was trying to look up games related to Osu!, and I want to practice before getting the actual game. It's really great for others that are unable to or are unsure of downloading Osu! to their computers.
Despite the Osu! references, I really admire how there's alot of Guitar Hero references as well, since I had experience when playing it at local arcades. The concept also somewhat reminds me of FlashFlashRevolution, only though it's with the keys A,S,D,J,K,L, and the space bar. It's actually better because it gives me more space for my fingers to press the buttons. It also includes more buttons than FFR, in which I totally don't mind, rather I have something more in the category of complication; it's fun and challenging.
Overall, I am very happy that I found this, and can't wait for more songs! (I actually knew a few songs here before research)

Prid-Outing responds:

Thanks a lot! Super glad you liked it -- can't believe people still play it after all these years. I haven't made anything in Flash in years, but hopefully I'll start on a new project some time in the future :)

meh.

lol i have 7 medals

i heard the music of shadic v.s nazo