Reviews for "Robot Hero"

A very fun an entertaining rhythm game. The different styles of game play and visuals make it pleasing to the eye and almost feel like an entirely different game. I did not have a problem with difficulty, I was able to 90%+ every song (except for one where I had to click the circles as they appeared because I played on a laptop. It was nightmarish.)
It was interesting when I played the free mode and a "bonus song" appeared where you played notes on the robots legs. I thought that feature was neat, but I think that you could change that somehow. For example, maybe change it so that when you find the song, you can play it again in the main menu. Or just have all the songs available. Although, the way it is now makes it great for replay value.
Overall a very good game!

Prid-Outing responds:

I love the constructive review, and also the improvement you suggested - I'll surely be able to add that sometime in the future. Thanks a lot :)

Absolute Genius game with perfect songs . Very well done!

Thanks a million :D

The various modes of gameplay make this game infinitely more enjoyable than any other rhythm game (even though I sucked just as much XD).
Overall, an excellent game!

Prid-Outing responds:

Thanks a lot for the wonderful review. I am very glad that someone appreciates this game :)

This is an entertaining game similar to guitar hero, but i apreciate the music not scratching when i mess up, I also wonder, why does the music soud beter on the flash version than the mp3

Prid-Outing responds:

Thanks for the review, and yeah, I hate that scratching part too so I didn't include it, as this game is mostly to play for fun. Contrary to what you're saying, the music in my game does not sound better than the actual MP3 quality, but if that's how you're experiencing it, then that's great :)

The robot reminds me of SoundWave from trasnformers animated with Sari, instead of "Robot Hero" it shoulded be called "Play with SoundWave" :D
But the game its great, its a shame that i could not play it because my computet froze from those Hardcore Beats, but its in Fav, dont worry, after i buy a new one with HD........im gonna rock that robot and chew bubble gum, you better pray i still have bubble gum.......you dont wanna see me without a bubble gum" :D

Fav/voted/rated 5/5.

Prid-Outing responds:

Thanks for the awesome review :D

Just googled Soundwave, and he looks awesome. Too bad my robot doesn't look as awesome as him, and also too bad that I haven't watched Transformers Animated :(

I hope you have a good time playing the game after buying a better computer, but it may have been the lag that caused it to freeze though, I am trying to fix that right now.