Reviews for "Robot Hero"

has anyone noticed most of these songs are from sonic

There's only one song from Sonic, "His World" :P

Damnit! After that last stage I wanna pick up Elite Beat Agents again; or at least play Osu!^^

Prid-Outing responds:

Please do it, Osu! gameplay is so much better than my failed copy, and it's really addicting :)

I was hoping this would be a platformer game, but it doesn't really matter. What does matter is that it was cool how you had different ways of playing each level. If "level" is even what you would call it. One one level, I could just put all my fingers on the keys at once and couldn't even lose points over it! Of course, that might have cost me my medal. I'm not sure, because it was really hard to get these medals, even when there were so many of them.

I had long forgotten Robot Day. I guess there are always going to be stuff we miss the first time it comes on the portal. I've listened to so much music here, it's fun to hear this stuff. I like how it has a positive beat to it. Not great, but it's worth checking out.

Prid-Outing responds:

Thanks for a great, honest review :)

Wow, that was awesome!
I'm used to playing stepmania, but adding the spacebar end J, K, L to it certainly is a new challenger for my hands.
It sucks that my computer almost goes up in flames at times, trying to cope with the lag, even at low quality, but I shall persevere!

Prid-Outing responds:

I didn't know that so many buttons on a keyboard would actually be a challenge, but I guess I just have too much experience with typing on the keyboard which makes it easy for me :P

Thanks a lot for the feedback, and sorry about the lag, I've tried reducing it as much as possible but it seems like it still persists. Glad you liked the game nonetheless :)

This Game Makes me Want to party This is a great game maybe we should party