For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 28 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Boy Band Tycoon"

Could really use a lot more options... It's somewhat a disappointment because I usually enjoy these simulator/management type games. More gigs, more random results of the gigs... And is it really realistic that they wouldn't be able to find the same place they playerd the night before? Music is weird and annoying, which makes it appropriate, I know, but a toggle would be great! I understand the benefits of most of the stuff in the game I think. But the fact that Happiness and PR don't seem to affect gameplay and I have no idea what voice +1 is supposed to mean since there seems to be no relation to it at all... Hope you keep working on this and improving it because I see a lot of potential in it!

GimmeSumJava responds:

Voice gets you more money from a gig.

It's very difficult, you cant get enough money tomaintain the maintain of the band.

GimmeSumJava responds:

Hmm, sorry. No one else told me that.

good game but i was bored after 5 minutes of gameplay. i got glitches like random 5 stars (got da acev), text errors, hard to click buttons, and annoying guy who 60% of the time is drunk at the gig. it would be a good game if there weren't all these glitches and something to do at the gig.

Okay, sorry for failing.

It wouldn't update for any positive PR I recieved, thats the big bug that stopped e playing.

I got fed up at -70 PR

ok... I guess... my band members keep getting drunk and now I gain 5- PR for every time I get 1+ PR so I can't get to the second gig at this point