Reviews for "Boy Band Tycoon"

good game

thanks.

Like a boss! 10/10

how about making it so you can kick out the person who keeps showing up drunk to gigs? and idk what they do where you live, but normally you get paid MORE for gigs than what you suggest here, how about making it more realistic in the prices for items( +more items) and payment for gigs more realistic, as well as dance moves and add some instruments, other than that it was pretty good, make more mouse only games and I'll be a faithful follower of your games, % stars I give A) because I don't have to use the stupid keyboard and B) for effort, graphics

Thanks dude!

Nicely done Tycoon game although I do recommend one big thing, You should put in some sort of purchase option for a map or GPS to reduce the amount of times your band cant find the gig and a bonus for learning more songs then required (And if you have a 5 star popularity and go for a lower gig your band should bring publicity to it and that could raise their PR)

Overall great game.

I think that a ton of people are missing the joke here. The game is annoying, stupid, just keeps going way after you're done, and serves no real purpose: JUST LIKE A REAL BOY BAND! I honestly don't know if you meant for it or if it was a happy accident, but seriously man, kudos. It captured the true boy band experience.

GimmeSumJava responds:

HAHA THAT WAS VERY INTENTIONAL!