For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 229 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Boy Band Tycoon"

this is a bad game as it is just repetitive and boring

GimmeSumJava responds:

Okay, thanks for your opinion.

It's a nice game. But the gig buttons are bugged. On the second one, it shows I need 1 pop to play the gig, but when I hover over it it changes to 0,5 pop.

The 4th and 5th are also bugged, the text is the only thing that's clickable. Which is really annoying.

GimmeSumJava responds:

Gah! I thought I fixed those!

Could really use a lot more options... It's somewhat a disappointment because I usually enjoy these simulator/management type games. More gigs, more random results of the gigs... And is it really realistic that they wouldn't be able to find the same place they playerd the night before? Music is weird and annoying, which makes it appropriate, I know, but a toggle would be great! I understand the benefits of most of the stuff in the game I think. But the fact that Happiness and PR don't seem to affect gameplay and I have no idea what voice +1 is supposed to mean since there seems to be no relation to it at all... Hope you keep working on this and improving it because I see a lot of potential in it!

GimmeSumJava responds:

Voice gets you more money from a gig.