Reviews for "Boy Band Tycoon"

It's very difficult, you cant get enough money tomaintain the maintain of the band.

GimmeSumJava responds:

Hmm, sorry. No one else told me that.

good game

thanks.

This was a rather weird game, because I didn't even really understand how to play it. I mostly just kept pressing stuff and I got ahead, so I guess I didn't really care. The best part was probably how it was at least easy to move along. In fact, it might have even been a bit too easy. That's hard to say, because mostly these kinds of games come off as too hard to me. I think you also need some more details with the graphics.

At least the music's pretty good. The clearcut manner in which everything is pretty cool too. I appreciate all the stuff going on, even if it isn't that well detailed. I'm not that big a fan of simulation games, but for people who are, they should enjoy this. It is fairly unique.

GimmeSumJava responds:

Thanks, I like how long your review was!

It's seemed like an alright idea, but the failure percentage of tasks was way too high. It starts slow, and it is extremely hard to create a band with a 'clean image'. Try to make it so you don't get lost so much and someone doesn't show up drunk all the time. Or, at least make it so you can do something about the drunk boy/lost driver.

Okay, sorry.

this is a bad game as it is just repetitive and boring

GimmeSumJava responds:

Okay, thanks for your opinion.