Reviews for "Boy Band Tycoon"

good game but i was bored after 5 minutes of gameplay. i got glitches like random 5 stars (got da acev), text errors, hard to click buttons, and annoying guy who 60% of the time is drunk at the gig. it would be a good game if there weren't all these glitches and something to do at the gig.

Okay, sorry for failing.

I was very excited about this game, but I was let down. It's repetitive and boring. The end.

GimmeSumJava responds:

Damn, I guess I'll have to try better next time.

it would be 5 stars but there could be a button where u can do a gig again

Okay.

Unplayable due the bugs,, you get more neg PR than u can effort to correct. + popularity on second gig doenst work.

Darn...

First off, this really annoyed me, having to click on the text in the gigbook to get a gig. There should be a wider area you can click. I'm in the middle of the game right now and I dont see the purpose of PR, I dont earn any more or less cash. I dunno, more direction and instruction would make this a better game.

Okay, sorry.