Reviews for "Boy Band Tycoon"

The game itself is kind of fun, the music can use some more variety, as for the money counter it would be nice for it to actually go down in the shop instead of having to wait for the message saying you need more cash.
Other than that an option to deal with the "drunk band member" would be nice (ex. 'fire' and 'hire' a new one).
The higher I got the more often they failed to find their gig, you'd think that you'd have trouble finding it at first but the longer you do it the easier you'd find it...
Would be nice to have more ways of happiness besides the pills, kinda sad that you have to make them use drugs and then bribe someone to keep their PR up.
Other than that it was quite enjoyable so I give you 3.5 stars.

Nicely done Tycoon game although I do recommend one big thing, You should put in some sort of purchase option for a map or GPS to reduce the amount of times your band cant find the gig and a bonus for learning more songs then required (And if you have a 5 star popularity and go for a lower gig your band should bring publicity to it and that could raise their PR)

Overall great game.

Odd, i have no money at all in the begining, so i can't do anything :((
That's really sad

Its ok. I get really annoyed with it sometimes though. Especially when they can't learn any songs or when perform but they're drunk when they're playing.

I got about:
1.8Million Dollards
100+ Songs
PR 11385

Polularity: 0
So when I'm going to get the medal for the 3 stars?

GimmeSumJava responds:

Yeah, I'm gonna get rid of that medal.