Reviews for "Boy Band Tycoon"

I think that a ton of people are missing the joke here. The game is annoying, stupid, just keeps going way after you're done, and serves no real purpose: JUST LIKE A REAL BOY BAND! I honestly don't know if you meant for it or if it was a happy accident, but seriously man, kudos. It captured the true boy band experience.

GimmeSumJava responds:

HAHA THAT WAS VERY INTENTIONAL!

ultimate BORING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was a click-grind game. Nothing made the game fun - all I was tasked in doing was just click the gig book over and over again. There was no true interaction. Not a fun or interactive game.

GimmeSumJava responds:

Sorry you didn't enjoy it. I should have tried harder. Thanks for reviewing anyway :).

I think it`s a good game..or more like it COULD be good game...
First of all i think you made this game to practice. There`s nothing bad about it, just want to make clear i know it ;)
The game has a few bugs..besides that you can`t click on the "Anchorman" PR action, the number of "Random" things is way too high..my band gets lost in 1/4 ways to their gig...
Also the game is very unbalanced...in the begining it`s just farming for money to learn songs...(btw who the hell fails at learning a new song 5 times in a row?..) and after you reached the 4th or 5th gig you can actually do shinometg...after getting the 4th Autotune you can just buy 1 more after each gig and start making way too much money.
Also if you do the math, you shouldn`t buy anything higher than the local reporter in the PR Menu (Blog and Local Rep. 25$ per PR Point, everything else: >30$ per Point)
More Balancing and it can become a great game

Awesome Game its too bad my band mate was always getting drunk :(