Reviews for "Slave to Pleasure"

not bad for a first time but a little advice don't rotate the eye brows it's better to use a different "sprite" because it looks weird at the moment

Fatelogic responds:

I've heard that complaint here and there, yeah. Thing is that it sure sounds a lesser problem, but if I had to do a new sprite for every single part that I felt went ''average'' or ''weird'', Id take eons to finish it.

I have to find a balance between "quality" and "economization" xD

My next game, for example (in which I'm working right now) tends for the ''quality over speed of release and performance'' balance (better artwork, more artwork and options, but slower progress on its developement and not so friendly with low end PCs), but things as the rotating eyebrows are still a tool I kept for some of them. It'd be hell to take all that work over my shoulders. Remember that I'm a team of just one guy taking care of programming, artwork, animation and sound edition XD)

Thx for the feedback.

I Think There Should Be Levels You Can Reach But Ill Give It A 4

Fatelogic responds:

Well, considering it was my first attempt at a H-game, I was pretty satisfied xD.

plz make more!!!!!

I'm on that matter now.

great game one of the best on here. And i love your drawing amazing as hell wish i could draw like that.

its a nice game u should make more lolz but with more stuff

Yeah, I expect to make a new one someday. Thx for the support :D