Reviews for "Color Man"

this game is like poop sorry i just dont like it

thePalindrome responds:

What exactly was your problem?

I'm more than happy to fix it!

PM me with what the issue was, there's a lot of stuff that I'm going to be working on!

It's not a bad concept at all. I just think it could have been executed a bit better. I think that there are too many colors to cycle through, and in a bind, you would never make it out. It's not a bad idea though, and it's a good start. I do understand that was the deadline, but if you put more than 5 days into this, it could be much better .

thePalindrome responds:

Yeah, the large amount of colors combined with the fact that you need the contrasting colors to defeat enemies is really the biggest reason why people didn't like it. Thanks, I'm hoping to improve this greatly because this is my first game out in the wild, so I'd like to make it good. Hopefully, if this does well enough, I'll put it on Kongregate!

its boring i dont get the controls ether but a good 5 minute waster

thePalindrome responds:

I'm not sure what exactly people get bored of, and I thought the controls made sense, but, then again, I made them! At least my game is good for a '5 minute waster' never released a flash game before!

Thanks for giving better feedback than 'it sucks 2.5/5'!

still some bugs,like i shoot in a color guy and nothing happens.

thePalindrome responds:

You have to shoot with the opposite color, otherwise known as a complimentary color...

I know the colors are kind of off, but they never seem to work for me...

*le sigh*

gets boring after the 3rd level

thePalindrome responds:

At some point I'd like to see if I can get a level editor going, would that satisfy you?