Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Seedling"

Great game!
Feedback: If one is stupid enough or too excited with the dashing and stuff, they might fall in the water like i did as they open the first treasure box, losing the first gold piece thingie!

Absolutely awesome!

when i first played it it seemed like crap but after i got trough further it became more fun to play enjoyed it alot also the secret medal (couldn't ever found out without searching it up) :P

downside are no maps/ no guidance to where to go next for exmaple you could've add to your ''master'' each time you finished a dungeon he feels a power in the west/east/etc the movement sucked aswell first but after a while you get used to it and you actually notice you move more free then just some simple up/down/left/right really enjoyed it when's the next game coming out :<

Great game reminded me of my early childhood games :D Great Work!

do you know where the chest with those golden pieces are? i can't find the last one, but every battle was epic

ConnorUllmann responds:

Check out the walkthrough in the game description. There is a list of all of the chest locations near the bottom. I'm glad you liked the battles :)