Reviews for "Seedling"

I really enjoyed this game and i like that you gave us an option at the end - if you kill the watcher or not but, i felt that some parts were unclear on where to go to advance the story and it took me a while to find the next part. I had a good laugh when i tried to go to the snowy part too early, and Sardol told me to turn around because I wasn't prepared. After reading what he said, i was confused when he told said "For me, find and destroy all of the creatures. None will escape. Turn around and come back in due time" What does he mean by this?

oh god, this looks SO FUN, like Zelda nad Dragon Quest 6?( with the map pieces was) but my character keeps going to the left or right... is it my tablet keyboard or the game? ;((((

great game it reminds me of the original nes zelda game and if anyone needs help on the shieldsprite boss all you have to do is stand in front of it untill it raises its sword and then attack it (you have to do this 3 times with no differences)

Awesome Game!

Very Zelda, much music, swords, wow.