Reviews for "Seedling"

FIRESTEEL1337 APPROVED AND THIS COMMENT SPOILED YOUR LIFE AND WASTED YOUR TIME =D

does this save automaticly??

ConnorUllmann responds:

Yup!

where is the owl??

ConnorUllmann responds:

You have to go to Ghethis. Check out the walkthrough in the description if you're lost!

great game! i spend the whole afternoon completing it, it was awesome, i even had to look back to some dungeons to seek more gold parts. at he end it was in the very beigining, but thanks to that i got the bloodless medal! i really feels good to end the game without killing the watcher, nadthecreator was just a jerk. by the way, i lost my wifi connection while figthing the owl, but the game was already loaded, so i didnt noticed until i looked at my medals and i didnt have it. im going to re-play all the was to it just to get it, i think its worth it. but, to prevent thisfrom happening to others, can you make a medal re-send button, or make the medals re-send automatically when on the main menu? thatwould save time to other players.

You get my five stars sir, i find the game epic, and also every time i play it i will vote five! good job! i will also play hollow by the way, if you reccomend it it must be good!

Fun and impressive, nothing overly amazing about it, but an enjoyable Zeldaish game which kept my attention through the whole game.