Reviews for "King Dugan's Dungeon ep.1"

A unique puzzle-action dungeon crawler. If you like puzzles and dungeons, it's worth your time!

Sweet, it's here! Well done Skell, you did a fantastic job on this.

Excellent puzzle game!
This is a new and vibrant kind of puzzle game that has so much scope for development.
It feels like someone hated chess (just like me) and decided a complete overhaul and made it fun.
I enjoyed thinking for tens of minutes and trying again and again till I finished the level.
Some of the levels were really difficult and I confess I used external help for those.

I don't have a single complaint with the game itself.
The undo feature was an absolute necessity however, I would have liked it to store my previous 5 steps instead of 3.

And somehow, the achievements register just fine but some of the medals (including the most difficult ones) don't. And I don't want to erase my data and play all over again to try for those. So, can you include an achievement verification every time a start the game that will update the medals accordingly?

Great game altogether, I hope you post the sequels soon with plenty more medals to go around.
Cheers !

Skellus responds:

Actually they should register on the first title screen visit or so (I don't exactly remember right now). I'll look into it right now, but if it would be possible for you to PM me a list of those which haven't recorded properly?
Or nevermind, just checked, it doesn't. I will update the file in a few minutes!

This is a great game, are you thinking about making flash versions of the other two King Dugan's episodes?

Skellus responds:

Thanks! There is already KDDL 2 and 3 available on Caravelgames.com, KDDL 4-6 are in working. There is an idea to make a flash version of the JtrH and TCB demo but I am afraid it is pretty unlikely to happen.

It's a great game since i'm at the beginning i'm stuck and I can't move those rocks so I quit playing. Even though I want to continue playing i'm still stuck and can't get far.