Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Mega-Hurtz"

Love it! It's so good! Also love how you used the Trololo theme. I really want a toy of that robot. Nice classic robot design too! Keep up the good work!

yerah i liked was pretty good short and sweet ^_^

Hahaha! So I do recognize the song remix (wink, wink :D) The animation wasn't that bad, I liked the whole thing. (Well exept the guy that got squished over there..)

Im giving it a 6....Oh wait, I can't do that anymore :D. I'm giving it a 5, for the music that got into it and the sheer... randomness of the rest

One minute you like robots, the next after destroying the city you now hate them.
LOL.

was good but the songs that were not dubsept i found annoying while i liked the animation it could be better but i agree with elricmasnko we dont need to know why the robot was pissed all that maters is we know that it was pissed and killed some people but one thing confused me when the robot first fly's up the sound effect is one of you guys saying wusssh witch i thought was funny but then i saw that was the only silly voice sound effect mad by the robot and so that confused me anyway good flash and good luck with contest