Reviews for "Cyber Hell 3"

RULES OF GAMING:
game must be extremely easy to beat
game must look good
game must give you a gun
game must give you mulitpule attacks
game must let you win
game must let you move and attack
all of these were broken

53xy83457 responds:

Being the maverick renegade that I am, I don't play by the stinkin' rules. Also, your rules are all bollocks!

just got those medals but forgot how to get them

Fantastic game as always! I just wanna know how to get the secret medal between "sonic screw you" and "bleep you". If anyone can help me, PM me, please.

(re:newgroundsdork) Wow, way to be the typical negative Nancy!!! I bet your games are on the fucking xbox or something?!?

This game really gave me a laugh, I thought that it was creative. I had fun revisiting with some cool robots from my childhood. Great play, 5 stars!!!

53xy83457 responds:

Many thanks, glad you enjoyed it.

Nice game. Here some tips.

Terminator Girl - Deflect her shots.

Eye Scream - Deflect 3 missiles.

Optimus - Deflect missiles until the arm drop-out, after this keep hitting his leg, and don't forget to cut his head off after he fall

RJC - This is a bit easy. Walk to right a little then press A

So... NICE game brotha' ! (aways are, of course, you're 53xy83457 !)