Reviews for "Cyber Hell 3"

fucking goddamn robot you if IMPOSSIBLE the hit detction is shit and if you the tineyest bit off dead start over also when he not that close to you you DIE!!!!

final verdict shit/fuck

Pros: Concept
Controls
Gameplay
Difficulty

Cons: Visuals
Health system
Game duration

Verdict: It seems like a great idea, but there are just some factors that keep it from being better. Even though the health and difficulty system make up for most of the fighting duration, the same can't be said for the Robot Jesus and Optimus Prime fight. The visuals make it funny and the choice of color palette is great but enhancing them would add a nice touch.

i give you 4,5 stars because if the enemys dont hit you (a little far) you gonna dead that must change

its impossible to beat 4th boss