Reviews for "Emergence"

not bad, a little short, and the graphics are.... limited, but nice story

Zanroth responds:

It was never meant to be more than an experimental minigame with simple graphics, with the prime focus on story.

The minigame is brief and gameplay is rather limited even for a mini-game, but the only reason I bring this up is because I am convinced, even during the short duration of the campaign, that this game has a lot of potential to it if it were longer. If there was a wider range of levels and action variations I would give it a higher rating but for the most part: great song, story, character, and secret medal. And I hope you're able to submit your game.

Zanroth responds:

Well, In my opinion, this little experiment was a success.
In all likelyhood I will be doing a follow-up to this one at some point in the future.
Preferably sooner than later.

I can't get past the ad.

Zanroth responds:

You are actually the second person I've run into that has that same kind of problem.
Might be a problem on Mochi's end.

not the best i have seen but OK

Zanroth responds:

It was never supposed to be cutting edge.
It was merely a small project meant to push myself to get more serious about my game making.

this was terrible! the story makes no scene no character development whatsoever and the graphics are so dull and boring to look at (don't get me wrong i love dark things) but god is this bad!

Fair enough.
Hope to do better next time.