Reviews for "ir/rational Redux"

I love this kind of games, and i loved the dificulty, i must admit that i had some problems because english is my second lenguage u_u, but is a wonderful game anyway, i really want other like this, a sequel or anything with thsi sistem

Despite the ending the puzzles were worth the time, despite the last one being mind boggling to me at all times. The ending was a bit of a let down, but not too great to take away from the sheer awesome that this game was made of. A few things that might want to be stated though, the dialogue for the ticker tape machine for the red herring was a bit of a problem because my mind was thinking too far into logic to actually get it right the first few times. However, it was an excellent game and I hope you make a sequel some how.

The much requested walkthrough for ir/rational. I'm glad enough people are playing it to highlight how all over the place the difficulty curve is!
I've also included the logical symbol form of each argument (however you may find mistakes and changes here and there in those - they're just from my notes).
Level II
B implies A
A
Level III
1. Many people believe that a perfect God exists
2. IF many people believe that a perfect God exists AND that belief is not in error THEN a perfect God exists
3. IF a perfect God exists THEN he would not allow that belief to be in error
4. Assumption: A perfect God exists
5. THEREFORE The belief is not in error
6. THEREFORE Many people believe that a perfect God exists AND that belief is not in error
7. THEREFORE A perfect God existsA
A n B > C
C > B
Assumption: C
Therefore B
Therefore A n B
Level IV
1. IF I am alive THEN I am breathing oxygen OR the laws of human biology have been broken
2. I am alive AND the laws of human biology havenâEUTMt been broken
¬C
D
Therefore A
Level VI
1. IF the prime directive is to assess me AND The Machine always follows its prime directive THEN The Machine must assess me
2. IF The Machine releases me THEN it cannot assess me
3. The Machine always follows its prime directive
4. The prime directive is to assess me
5. THEREFORE The Machine must assess me
6. THEREFORE The Machine cannot release me
A n B > C
D > ¬C If The Machine releases me, then it cannot test me
A The Machine must follow its objective
B The prime directive is to assess me
Therefore C The Machine must assess me
Therefore ¬D The Machine cannot release me
Level VII
1. IF there is no evidence that video games are more dangerous than films THEN video games should be treated similarly to films
2. IF video games should be treated similarly to films THEN Australia is wrong to ban 18+ video games
3. IF (Oz Attorney General) Michael Atkinson parks in disabled spaces OR Australia is wrong to ban video games THEN he is a douche
4. There is no evidence that video games are more dangerous than films
A
Therefore B
Therefore E
Level VIII
1. IF AND ONLY IF The Machine will kill me when it catches me AND there is a good chance I will be caught should I THEN not try to escape
2. EITHER I am an escape artist of worldwide renown OR there is a good chance I will be caught
3. I am not an escape artist of worldwide renown
4. THEREFORE there is a good chance I will be caught
5. IF The Machine kills me when it catches me THEN I will be a very sad bunny AND it will fail its mission to assess me
6. The Machine cannot fail in its mission
7. THEREFORE The Machine will not kill me if it catches me
8. THEREFORE I should try to escape
Level IX
1. IF The Machine has contradicted itself THEN The Machine is not perfect
2. The Machine thinks smugness is a red herring
3. The Machine thinks smugness is a relevant clue
4. IF The Machine thinks smugness is a relevant clue AND The Machine thinks smugness is a red herring THEN The Machine has contradicted itself
5. THEREFORE The Machine has contradicted itself
â*z ¬E
O Î> V ât' ¬E V R
â*z O

...my brain be broken.

I'm going to give this a five star rating because it was challenging yet not annoying, At the beginnig of the game I thought I wasn't going to be able of finishing it due to english is not my mother tongue, even though I have a good level. but I found it really fun and entertainig Congratulations!