Reviews for "ir/rational Redux"

That was absolutely phenomenal! The experience was invigorating. The storyline was confusing at times, having a strong correlation to that of real life ("is this real life?"). I favor very few games here, though I enjoy many of them to be sure, but this one truly is a favorite of mine.

This game is very hard, but I was able to finish it. (and I just passed 8th grade and played this on summer vacation) To be honest, there was a comment that was pretty abusive to the creators of this game, and I just want to say that they should apologize for that action. This is a great game. The ultimate puzzle game. People that want to program games should play this, as even simple programming languages like scratch use calculus. This is why I give this 5 stars.

It too me ten minutes, and it was the best ten minutes of my life. 5/5, 5*

THIS

Is amazing.

I know I give five stars to almost everything I try,but this conquers everything.

This is a great game, and I greatly enjoyed playing it. The story was very compelling, and the puzzles both interesting from a political or story standpoint, a humor standpoint, as well as pinpointed the best difficulty.

HOWEVER

The game has one very crippling bug: occasionally options will not show up. This happened to me for the CORRECT option - twice. This was my second playthrough, so I remembered some of the puzzles' solutions. On Level 7, the second "if, then" needed was (spoilers) "If games should be compared similarly to film, then Australia is wrong to ban 18+ rated games. The option for "Australia is wrong to ban games" was not listed.

The same happened on the final level (which, by the way, is unskippable if you want to see the game's ending) wherein the options O and Not O were not shown. O is the answer, meaning I could not see the ending (not a big deal for me; I already know the ending, but knowing others cannot see it is... painful).

From the reviews below, this is a very common problem. The only thing that comes to mind is that the first time I played it I used Mozilla Firefox, while the second time I played it in Google Chrome, so it may be a browser issue. To those below with a similar problem, try using Firefox and see if that works.