Reviews for "ir/rational Redux"

Wow amazing that was. It was so refreshing to play this, I wish more games had this kind of respect for their players intelligence. On the last puzzle I actually had to bring out my paper and pen to be able to solve it. That does not happen often these days and is a true testament of a great game! :D

this game was pretty sweet, id love to see more of it, ive been thinking about (and intrested in) philosophy for abit and this just made me want to learn more xD, i got stuck on a few of the puzzles and i was confused on the door but passed it without failing once (shocked myself lol).
all in all i found the story great to (funny as well) so i rate it at the max :)

Nice, impressive game! I would not have expected someone to make elementary symbologic logic into an entertaining format, but this was expertly constructed. I admit myself confused by the choice of symbols on the last scene, but nonetheless it was an enjoyable forage into logical puzzles.
Much better than the average room escape game, that's for sure!

For those confused on level 10, the arrow pointing in one direction is an IF statement (for example, if you have A -> B, you would read it as IF A, THEN B) and the arrow pointing in both directions is a bi-conditional (for example, if you have A <-> B, you would read it as IF AND ONLY IF A, THEN B). This game really helps if you had a 'Proofs' class in college! BTW, it was also amazing! Very challenging at times even though I did have prior knowledge on the concept. If only my Proofs class had been this much fun...

this game was amazing. it really made me think and use everything ive learned in my psychology classes. keep up the good work.