Reviews for "Sonic Scene Creator Adv.2"

OMG COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why did u delete silver

Good for a beginner project but i aggree with couch potatoe a bit it could be ALOT better but still nice work think of maybe adding some more things like silver nazo etc.

Hasn't improved from the last one. There is no way to turn the sprites around, and the landscape is too small. You might want to add more music tracks too, that are changeable.
I'll give you a star for effort, but please, if you're going to make another scene creator add/change more things!

OK I actually kinda like what you have going on here. I think the main problem is how it's laid out. If you could make the background take up the entire screen and maybe have a menu on the side with all the sprites on it it would make it much better. Right now it doesn't have much appeal, but with some work I think you could make it really cool :)