Reviews for "Shop Empire 2"

Grr... Anyone know how to avoid the thieves??? Iv'e just been putting out like a million security at night and 2 at day >- <

This is the game has a more deeper plot then the 1st one, for example, there are more levels, a increase of challenge, and new features that were not in the 1st game. The music and graphics are neatly done, the gameplay is more complex, and the difficulty is in a balance.

There are small downsides, but the downsides are too small to be recognized. In final words, the game has a unique style from its precursor, The 1st one was just one level with multiple stages, while this installment has a more complex style.

Final Rating: 4.5/5 (Great but close to Perfect)

LittleGiantWorld responds:

nice review, thank you :)

This game is great! The first game was amazing with the amount of things that you got to place/do, but you've gone and some how made it even better. I'm thoroughly enjoying this game already and its only just begun, the main menu screen was a nice surprise/change from Shop empire.

I like the new exp system for the employees considering it was quite silly to just instantly upgrade them. Looks like i'm going to be playing this game for a while!

LittleGiantWorld responds:

thank you, realy glad to know you like this game :)

no start button i put my storage to unlimited and refreshed also im playing on IE 10

LittleGiantWorld responds:

Already checking with IE, it works. Try to update your flash player version, or try to use other browser.

cool game!!!