For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Shop Empire 2"

So after the loading screen i just have a frey screen spitting off the achivments in the top corner forever not working!

idk what is profit

This game is amazing, so addictive and brings back memories of playing Sim Tower back in elementary school. Love the art style and the attention to detail. Only complaint is WHY SO MANY THEIVES!! Other than that, I highly enjoy playin this game in my downtime! Time to try #3

aah... my business never worth!
I like games where I won!
Did not yield to enjoy all things, but this game looks pretty cool!

1 wastes time on loading ( for me ) I waited like 13 minutes and it wont load 2 cant read the text 3 I noticed that one of the guys is off cue at going up-down like the others ( that's funny ) plz help stuck at loading screen making a review.