Reviews for "Zombie Situation"

its simplist but very fun

3.5/5

First off: I liked this game.

That being said, my "liking" it has very little to do with the score I gave it.
While fun, this game is nothing new, nor does it bring anything to the table that hasn't already been brought.
I do believe it plays well; The controls are smooth, the animation is good, and the weapons work as they are supposed to.

I do, also, believe that the "Zombie shooter" has seen it's day.
At this point it is sort of ironic... here we have games that, depite how DEAD they are as a genre-type, still seem to come at us gamers like an undead horde.
Everytime I turn around there is another "zombie shooter" coming out.
My major problem with the proliferation of the type is that, even after all of these attempts, very little has been done toward making a truly SOLID "ZS".
In all it's iterations, what we end up with is "kill zombies".
Plot seems to fall by the wayside, which is a shame. We are presented, time and again, with the "I gotta save my WIFE/DAUGHTER" scenario.
So much more could be done. I'd love to see a different spin on it. Hell, make it a dude looking for his BOYFRIEND. At least it would be original.
I'm not going to hold that against the creators here. They made a fun, solid, playable game.

Bit repetitive but it was pretty fun for the first 5-10 minutes.

Entertaining game but lacking many things. No ability to change which weapon you choose for your partners. If you pause the game, when you unpause it, it sometimes makes it so that you cannot control your character and you have to click on the screen again. You cannot change the control scheme either (Kinda painful for those used to W.A.S.D). No ability to change the graphic quality.

All in all though still fun!

no reload i just spam waves up the whole screen on easy very fun...
make movement forward and reload and bullets more realistic now its like shooting plastic balls from real gun into zombies who should have more lives not just 1hit on easy