Reviews for "Leaks"

Fun game, the only technical issue I have is I died several times due to the lag when you get a medal. If maybe you could exchange the medal pop up for a sound instead or something more light-weight.

Trust me, it's not fun getting a fast ball, at maximum water height with 3-5 medals wins which lag the game for more then 10 seconds.

unlimitary responds:

Thanks, I will totally remove standart newgrounds medal popup in future projects.

I WARNED YOU ABOUT WATER RISING BRO!!!!! I TOLD YOU DOG.

unlimitary responds:

yeah you know what you doing man! :D

Woah. After playing for a prolonged amount of time everything beings to move right. 30-40 minuets of fast moving to the right causes everything to Shift right. My desk and everything was going right. Not recommended for people with motion sickness haha. I don't have motion sickness so I loved this game cause Arkanoid was a fun game. I played through Doh It Again on SNES.

Wow very nice game love the water lvl part thats awsome its retro but still very good only proplem is when you get an achievement the lag is so bad you cant even see the ball moving and gets you killed alot but thats the only flaw in this game that i see great job.

Addictive and fun to play