Reviews for "Combo Killer"

Not bad.
Problems:
Picking up coins is a chore. Which is problematic, since it's upgrade game.
You can't jump while shooting (though you can shoot while jumping), which makes no sense.
You have no ability to evade enemy shots - you can't jump over them when inside a corridor, you can't shoot them down, nothing.
Camping in long corridor on the left is too effective compared to any other tactics.

great, needs a mute button though

carlytoon responds:

You can mute music or sounds pressing Enter :)

this game was good. but it need tutorial, maps, and difficult.

The game had an interesting concept, a large variety of weapons and power-ups and simple mechanics. However, I spotted various flaws during my game play. Here is a list of what I consider good and bad about this game...

Pros:
- Concept
- Weapons/Upgrades
- Boss Fight
- Difficulty
- Rewards After the Game

Cons:
- You need to explain how to change weapons. It's easy to miss it the first times.
- Stiff controls. (Even after upgrading them)
- Not so much money at the beginning and too much of it by the end. (This might not be so much of a problem, but it takes away all the challenge from the Boss Fight.
- At the ending screen, you wrote "You should gave" instead of "You sure gave", and "You should fought" instead of "You sure fought". Fix that please.

IMPORTANT: You should add medals to this game, since it would make the game far more enjoyable and less monotonous.

carlytoon responds:

Very usefull review,

I have added some medals and the end screen message is now corrected.
Thanks !!!

Too boring, gets repetitive way too quickly.