For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 84 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Combo Killer"

game was fun, enjoyed it, just can't seem to get the secret medals

carlytoon responds:

Try to play on survival mode with "fliip" code, maybe playing in that way you get something XD

carai bucetudos

Played this earlier items are high priced no money multiplier upgrade. Came back later to play some more and the only options the game has are new game survival and credits and no continue option going to be hitting the back space after posting this and finding something else not going to go through that bs again.

carlytoon responds:

In my computer continue button appears, I just click quit and save on the pause menu(pressing enter key) and when i refresh the page the continue button still there. I dont know what that happens to you, sorry.

The game is good, but medals don't work. Maxed all magnet ability and did earn nothing. Fix this, please, and PM me.

carlytoon responds:

Thats weird, when i play and i fully upgrade the magnet, it shows the medal...

Nothing new and even as Old wine in a new bottle, it's not entertaining.
It needs a tutorial in the beginning and a soft push into the actual game.
It's way too repetitive , with the items priced exorbitantly.
The items are really expensive in the beginning which will make beginners quit from boredom.
The controls were alright and the AI was tight, so good job on that.

But, I experienced a strange problem even after reloading 5 times:
The game doesn't wait for me to click my mouse button and it assumes my mouse hover is a click.
I ended up buying shurikens when I hovered my mouse over it to get to the SMG.
And later on, it skipped the shop screen entirely and began the game instantly, as though I had clicked the Start button.
Please fix that if you see it too.